Friday, April 25, 2014

Road trip comics

My mom and I are on a "great trek north" and we're spending a large part of each day in the car. I have discovered that it's difficult to keep up with a routine when you're on the road! I've been thinking about the comics and partially sketching them--sometimes at a rest stop or even a red light (when I'm not driving)--but it's been hard to get a finished version done by the end of the day. We got in a bit earlier this evening, though, so I'm caught up through today! I don't have access to a scanner, of course, so photographs will have to do. Here are my comics from Tuesday through Friday. Enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. Abbey, I love these. Especially the one about Stephen Fry. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Just to be clear, this is Andrea commenting. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you, Andrea! I'm glad you like them. :)

    ReplyDelete