Sunday, September 9, 2012

Medicine Cabinet

EDM Challenge #45  Draw your medicine cabinet (the inside of it).  I'm afraid I didn't feel terribly enthused about this particular challenge.  I'm sure it's because I just don't care about my medicine cabinet.  It's the place where I mostly throw things that I need to look for when something has gone wrong.  It's not well organized, everything in there is tippy and rolls into the sink if I so much as look at it, and it's impossible to open without getting a smudge on the mirror.  So, with that as my introduction, here is my drawing of the inside of one of the sections of my medicine cabinet!

I used watercolor pencils -- I didn't think I'd be able to get any detail with gouache.  I think I'd like to have used pen and ink, but I don't know how yet (a future project!).


No comments:

Post a Comment