Friday, September 7, 2012

My Celebrity Flower Pot

EDM Challenge #43  Draw something china or ceramic.  This is a flower pot I got when a movie was filmed at my workplace.  They brought in a couple of plants to brighten up one of the offices they used as a set, and then they gave the plants away after filming.  I don't think this flower pot actually made it into the movie.  I also have the other one, which actually was in the movie, but it's not as pretty.

I started with waterproof pens and then filled in with watery gouache.  I didn't know how to show the dirt that's clinging to the inside and bottom of the pot, so I just put brown splotches!


2 comments:

  1. Was it a famous movie? It is a lovely pot I see why you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it was famous -- it had famous people in it, but I never heard much about it when it came out. It was a David S. Goyer movie called 'The Unborn'. It had Gary Oldman in it, which was a thrill, but I'm not much into horror movies. It *is* a nice pot, though, thank you!

      Delete