Friday, August 3, 2012

The Diaper Bag - Organized Chaos

EDM Challenge #9  Draw a bit of "organized chaos".  I chose the diaper bag.  On first glance, it's completely chaotic.  It's a bag full of random bits of fluff, plastic, and cardboard.  I do have it carefully organized, though, and I can find anything I want in about five seconds.  As I wrote on the bottom of the drawing, I once drew a map of the bag for a babysitter, because I didn't want it to be too daunting to go through.

Drawing-wise, I did something a bit different this time.  I went with bold lines and bright colors, and I didn't care as much about how accurate it was.  I think the subject matter worked with it, but I know I won't be able to do it with everything.  At any rate, it was fun!



 The green giraffe's name is Rafa.

No comments:

Post a Comment